Up to 35,000
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Completing recommendation reports
- Maintaining client records
- Managing your work efficiently and diligently
- You will ensure your work is compliant and meets FCA requirements
- You will keep up to date with any legislative changes
- You will complete other duties from time to time as required
- Excellent salary up to £35,000
- Fantastic career progression and growth opportunities
- Supportive environment to complete any examinations as required
- Currently home-based, with the view of a home/office-based role in future
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Commission for referrals
- 25 days holiday
- Other benefits include: Cycle to work, Eyecare vouchers as well as discounts on products such as insurance
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards
- Experience in the position, junior/trainee applications will not be accepted
- Desire to work towards exams / Chartered status
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent A-C in English and Mathematics
- Understanding of the financial planning process
- Knowledge of financial planning products
- Exceptional IT skills, IO experience desirable, strong Microsoft office knowledge
- Organized, strong work ethic, team player, and great client service experience
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.