£30,000 – £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Gloucestershire to join a Financial Planning firm.
My client is seeking a Paraplanner to join their company at an exciting time, their firm is going through a massive growth period within the business and require an individual who is ready for a challenge!
This office is an environment of learning, the team carry out regular study sessions and training days to help further develop industry-leading expertise, fully funded study and exam support is also provided as one of the many benefits. A suitable candidate will have a diploma in Financial Planning or will be close to achieving this accreditation.
We are looking for a hard-working candidate who can also demonstrate a solid understanding of DB pension transfer knowledge and expertise, someone working towards an AF7 qualification or if already earned would be ideal (salary negotiable with qualification). They will need to be confident with their suitability report-writing and have a crucial awareness of compliance guidelines.
Despite the serious nature of the business, the team are a fun group of people to work with, not one to take life too seriously and enjoy a laugh. Expect plenty of social events and an enjoyable workplace, what more could you want!
Additional benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months’ probation)
- Flexi-time available
- A fully stocked fridge to dip into during your working day!
If this sounds like you and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Skills and experience required:
DB Pension Transfer knowledge and experience
Recruiters contact info:
Email: [email protected]
01179 450 450
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Gloucestershire on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.