Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Guildford to join an independent financial planning firm.
This is a smaller firm that puts large emphasis upon their staff and now due to growth, they are looking to hire another experienced paraplanner.
They operate from fantastic offices just outside of Guildford and offer good flexibility around home/office work.
Skills and experience required:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Death in Service Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Free parking at the office
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma in financial planning
- Experience in a previous support role
- Good understanding of the advice process
- Must be able to drive
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an independent financial planning firm based in Guildford on a paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.