Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Leeds to join a leading Northern IFA. My client is a leader within the Pensions Advice field, and they provide holistic & professional advice. They have a fantastic work culture with an emphasis on self-motivation, they are not a firm that looks to micromanage you.
They are a progressive forward-thinking company that want you to be successful. You will be constantly trained and mentored so that you can reach your potential. You will be writing bespoke reports for advisers who you will have direct contact with.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Fantastic basic salary of between £30-40k dependent on your Experience.
- Brilliant support & opportunity to progress within the company.
- Fantastic Company culture
- Work within a lovely compliance team where you will feel a part of the family!
Recruiters contact info:
- Writing Bespoke suitability Reports.
- Provide research for whole of market advice.
- Liaising with advisers to provide professional advice that meets all the needs of the client.
Tel:01173 323 453
WhatsApp/mobile: 0117 9450450
Job Reference: 13542
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading Northern IFA based in Leeds on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.