Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in London to join one of the most successful independent financial planning firms in central London.
Our client is an established and professional company who are going through a growth period and are expanding their back-office support team by bringing in a highly qualified, experienced Paraplanner to support the experienced financial planners in delivering high-quality advice to their lifelong clients
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary between £45,000-£50,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Support for professional development
- Progression into Partnership
About Recruit UK:
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and efficiency
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a financial planning firm based in Central London on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.