This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Work for an award-winning private wealth office
- Exposure to UHNW clients
- Collaborative team
- Excellent environment to enhance your skillset
- Industry-leading professional development
- Generous benefits package
- Highly competitive salary c£45,000
- At least 18 months’ Paraplanning experience
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII or LIBF)
- Experience dealing with HNW or UHNW clients
- A broad understanding of financial planning solutions
- Competent analysing client’s aims and needs and producing robust financial plans
- Able to provide guidance to more junior team members and support senior team members
- Clear and concise communicator
- High-quality report writing skills
- Study towards Chartered status (desirable)
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.