As a professional working within Wealth Planning, you fully understand the necessity of high-value work, but does your current firm share your ethos?
- Do you have the drive to excel your career, by aligning yourself to a highly professional, award-winning firm Wealth Management firm?
- Would you like too to gain valuable client-facing experience, with high net worth clients?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in London to join an award-winning Wealth Management firm, who pride themselves in being the Gold Standard of Financial Planning and Investment Management.
As a Wealth Executive, you will be providing the appropriate support for Financial Planning Managers, as well as effectively corresponding with the administration team to ensure smooth communication throughout. An integral part of this role is to produce new business reports and reviews which will expand your knowledge due to the complex requirements of high-value clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to work within a highly professional company whom holds themselves to the highest standards and develop your career with clear cut potential to progress!
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Market leading salary
- Competitive pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus Fully funded exam support
- Clear cut progression
- Opportunity to work in leading Wealth firm
About Recruit UK:
- CII Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experience in producing new business reports and reviews
- Previously experience working within Wealth Management
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Broad understanding of Financial Planning/Investment Management
- Strong communication skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Award-Winning Wealth Management firm based in London on a Wealth Executive role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.