Recruit UK are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner in London to join a modern Financial Advice company who are pioneering a fresh approach to private client advice.
Following their foundation 3 years ago, they fully embraced technology to create a market-leading proposition and with big growth plans for 2021, they are looking to hire an experienced paraplanner to help them in the delivery of expert Financial Planning.
Their Paraplanning team forms an elevated pillar within the business, creating an integral part of the advice process and they, therefore, need someone highly analytic who can challenge and take lead.
As the company grows there will be an opportunity to move into a Management or Advice, depending on which direction you would like to take your career.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growth story, and really put your stamp on something by influencing the long-term growth of the business.
What is in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking modern firm
- Direct client interaction, attending client meetings with Advisers
- Autonomy and influence over the advice process
- Progression into an advisory or management roles
- Competitive salary + annual bonus (historically very good)
About Recruit UK:
- Must be Level 4 Diploma (minimum)
- Chartered status, or working towards (desirable)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Paraplanning role
- Committed to professional development
- Thorough understanding of the complex needs of HNW/UHNW clients
- Interested in gaining exposure to unique and complex cases
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in London on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.