£28,000 – £38,000
Are you a paraplanner looking for a new role within a supportive team? Then look no further!
This independent and directly authorized firm is looking for a new individual to join their thriving company. The firm pride themselves on offering a tailored plan to help their clients meet their financial goals. They’ve been very successful and this opportunity is an excellent chance for a paraplanner to join a supportive team.
The role as a paraplanner will involve writing suitability reports and product recommendations, analyze products and funds, and providing excellent customer service to their clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary ranging between £28,000 – £38,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- Opportunity to join a supportive team
- Continued exam support up to Chartered status
- Pension contribution
- Office/home working flexibility
- 20 days holiday increasing over time served
- Experience in a paraplanning role
- Holds the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.