Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner position in Manchester to join a leading Financial Advice firm. They offer their high net worth clients a quality advice service. They are experienced, Pension Transfer Advice Specialists providing professional and impartial advice in the UK and Internationally.
My client is a leading DB Pension Transfer Advice firm. Offices in Manchester. They offer clients a quality pension transfer advice service. They are experienced, Pension Transfer Advice specialists providing professional and impartial advice in the UK and Internationally.
They are actively seeking a Paraplanner to join their paraplanning team to work with their Pension Transfer Specialists. This is an office-based role for someone based in Manchester. They will also offer home-based and flexible working hours to experienced paraplanners if required.
This position would suit a Level 4 diploma qualified paraplanner or a paraplanner with pensions experience.
The successful applicant will be required to provide Paraplanning support, working within agreed business objectives. Duties will involve report writing, analysis, and research.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Paraplanner – Pension Transfer Advice Firm – Manchester
- Basic Salary up to £40,000+ Negotiable
- Excellent benefits incl home-based working + Performance Bonuses
- Working with Pension Transfer Advice Specialists – UK Wide
- Excellent Opportunity to join a friendly team at a fast-growing company
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 financial diploma qualified or experience in pension transfers
- Paraplanning experience
- Good report writing, analysis, and research skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading Financial Advice firm based in Manchester on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.