Newcastle Upon Tyne
£35,000 – £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner position in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to join a leading Financial Advice firm. They offer their high net worth clients a quality advice service. They are particularly focused on Pensions providing professional and impartial advice across the UK.
My client is a leading Financial Advice firm. Offices in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and across the UK. They are actively seeking a Paraplanner to join their paraplanning team to work with their Wealth Planners. This is an office-based role for someone based in and around Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. Their paraplanning teamwork with advisers across the UK in the provision of in-depth research and analysis and high-quality written suitability reports supporting the delivery of first-class holistic financial planning.
This position would suit a Level 4 diploma qualified (or near qualified) paraplanner ideally with pensions experience.
The successful applicant will be required to provide Paraplanning support, working within agreed business objectives. Duties will involve report writing, analysis, and research.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Basic Salary up to £40,000+ Negotiable
- Excellent benefits
- Working with Wealth Planners
- Excellent Opportunity to join a friendly team
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 financial diploma qualified (or nearly qualified)
- Ideally pensions knowledge
- Paraplanning experience
- Good report writing, analysis, and research skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well-established UK Independent Financial Advice firm in Leeds on an Independent Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.