Up to 39,000
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Conducting research into products and funds
- Preparing client files
- Writing suitability reports
- Collating detailed information
- Remaining compliant at all times
- Dealing with client queries
- Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Pension scheme and death in service
- On-going exam support up to the chartered status
- Flexible working
- Work social events
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- 2 + years’ experience paraplanning
- Ability to work with more technical cases
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.