£28,000 – £34,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Nottingham to join a prestigious provider of independent financial advice in the East Midlands.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in their Nottingham branch for a Paraplanner to join the existing team.
This role will involve ensuring all financial advice delivered is compliant, efficient, and adheres to the client’s needs. Tasks may include writing recommendation reports, conducting research, understanding client requirements, and may also involve administration, preparation of paperwork, and assisting with client queries.
Ideally, you will either be Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards your level 4, previous experience working as a Paraplanner in a professional environment is also required.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £34,000 dependent on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Massages and free fruit
- A chance to join a friendly and supportive team and office environment
- Pension contribution
- Offices in Nottingham City Centre
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma or working toward
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience Paraplanning in an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Consultancy based in Nottingham on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.