Up to £40,000
Are you a paraplanner looking to join a wealth management firm that breaks the mold? Then this role is for you!
This company has had the confidence to challenge conventional practice methods and do things differently. They offer transparency to clients, support and continually help develop their staff professionally and offer genuine career progression.
Based in central Nottingham, they offer a holistic financial planning approach, support flexible working, and are a chartered financial planning firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join an alternative thinking company, develop your skills further and take on additional responsibilities.
What is on offer?
Skills and experience required:
- Employers pension contribution
- Salary ranging from £25,000 – £40,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, with a Christmas shutdown
- 3 x Death in Service
- On-site parking
- Exam support
- Opportunity to join a growing business, with plenty of development opportunities
- Work phone and laptop provided
- Opportunity to work in a Chartered financial planning firm
- To work in a firm that encourages flexible working
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role
- Ideally, hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or be working towards this)
- Excellent communicator
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a national IFA firm on a paraplanner role in Nottingham.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.