25,000 - 45,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Help manage and receive paraplanning workload.
- Liaise and build a good working relationship and rapport with the advisers.
- Write compliant and correctly formatted suitability reports, inclusive of collating supportive sale documents.
- Collate client information, including full policy information, up to date valuations and completion of money laundering processes.
- Perform research through various tools and systems.
- Complete the checking process of reports for yourself and provide final read-throughs for your team members as and when requested.
- Share good practice ideas with your team.
- General office maintenance as and when appropriate. It is considered the responsibility of all to keep the business premises clean, presentable and tidy, paying particular attention to Data Protection Requirements and a clear desk policy.
- Liaise with Head Office Administration team, when necessary.
- Complete all tests and compliance literature, when requested.
- Remain aware of changes to company intranet and compliance regulations.
- Complete 35 hours of structured CPD (continuous Professional Development) a year, in line with Adviser requirements. Some work time will be given, but must be approved to ensure it is a compliment to the work
- Write freehand letters for supportive documents, within compliance time frames
- Quarterly Due-diligence conducted and filed correctly for providers
- Meeting preparation, including ordering applications, brochures and illustrations
- Completion of Applications and scanning for records
- To write freehand letters for supportive documents, within compliance time frames
- To act as a consultant between the adviser and client when appropriate.
- Provide Valuations of clients affairs as requested either by the client or adviser.
- Respond to queries on behalf of the Advisers, either to product providers or directly with clients.
- Salary £25,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- Generous Benefits
- Award winning firm
- Continued development and training provided
- Previous experience in a similar role, 2 years’ experience desirable
- Working towards or already achieved DipPFS desirable
- 1 CII Exam is essential – RO1
- Knowledge of Financial Services and best practice
- Free hand letter writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office inc, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good Communication skills
- Team Player who is self motivated
- Flexible and Organised, able to reach deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to train towards a goal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Commitment of self-development
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.