£28,000 – £30,000
Are you a paraplanner looking to work for a firm that puts its clients first?
Recruit UK are working with a firm in Peterborough looking for a paraplanner to join their team.
Our client prides themselves on providing holistic advice while offering a premium service to their clients. They are passionate about using their extensive experience to help clients meet their financial goals.
This a varied role, that will involve different duties including writing letters of authority, suitability reports, and contacting clients.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary ranging from £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- Continued exam support
- Long term career progression
- Death in service
- Private medical insurance
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards
- Experience working in a busy environment
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a firm based in Leicester on a mortgage advisor role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.