Opportunity to join a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer as a Paraplanner in a dynamic team of technical paraplanning specialists. The firm is a large financial services company who pride themselves on staff development, client satisfaction and client care.
As an experienced paraplanner you will be part of a well-structured sales support and financial planning admin team. You will have plenty of opportunity to develop your career and gain further qualifications, should you wish to do so.
Your varied day will include:
- Creating suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information
- Conducting research on the suitability of products and funds
- Reviewing and commenting on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements
You will have:
- Previous paraplanning experience
- A Diploma in Financial Planning or be studying towards the qualification
- A good working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be highly advantageous
The company offers a competitive salary with flexible benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, 3% pension contribution and health care scheme.
Quote reference 12088
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.