Up to 38,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Fact-finding and report writing
- Client Service / Review: you will be the contact for clients with any technical queries
- Prepare recommendations: you will complete and send documents, application forms, and suitability reports
- Teamwork: you will be required to work alongside the office team in order to provide the best service to the clients
- Compliance: you will maintain client records and update them in order to keep an effective audit trail, ensure company procedures are adhered to and ensure the company remains compliant to FCA regulations
- You will collate and pre-populate New Business, Servicing forms and application packs
- You will be required to produce and issue client fee invoices
- Salary £30,000 + completely negotiable dependent on experience
- Benefits include great pension contribution, death in service, income protection
- Excellent training and development within the industry
- Work hours Monday – Friday 9-5 pm
- You must be experienced as a paraplanner
- You will have obtained or be near Diploma qualified
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Driven with a hunger for the company and yourself to succeed
- Excellent administration, prioritisation and time management
- Accuracy in the workplace can follow processes
- You’re able to adapt to change, have the enthusiasm to grow, contribute and develop with the business
- MS Office skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.