Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a paraplanner in Reigate to join a fully independent financial planning firm that was established in 2010 and provides a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
Due to promotion from paraplanner to trainee adviser, they now require a paraplanner to join and support the experienced financial planners who between the 3 of them, have accumulated over £300million AUM.
They offer realistic progression and are part of the CII aspire program and therefore fully fund all exam studies.
Skills and experience required:
About Recruit UK:
- Must have experience within IFA environment
- Part/Full Diploma
- Paraplanning experience essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an independent financial planning firm based in London on a trainee financial planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.