This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Carry out compliant research and analysis to support the Financial Planners
- Review and Propose adjustments to clients existing arrangements
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and complex calculations to assist Planners in providing ongoing advice
- Competitive basic salary up to £35,000
- Generous Benefits Package including – discretionary bonus, parking, contributory pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays, income protection plan.
- Diploma level 4 qualified or near completion
- 3 Years’ experience within Financial Services
- Great communication/prioritisation skills
- Report writing skills
- Experience in a similar position
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.