£30,000-35,000 per annum
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Sheffield to join a national firm.
This is a reputable company that has won several awards from a client and employee perspective. They provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally and nationally, motivating their people to help clients achieve their objectives. They believe every department and individual can contribute to the client and business success.
As a paraplanner, you will support the Financial Planning department with research, report writing, fact-finding, and client services.
Other duties will include but not be limited to, preparing recommendations, submitting forms, maintaining client records, and producing invoices.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Generous Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Generous pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Other great flexible benefits including cycle to work, PMI, Cash Plan
- Support with additional examinations should you wish to complete them
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma or near qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Understanding of Investments, Pensions, IHT planning, and Centralised Investment Propositions
- Intelligent Office experience (advantageous)
- You will have experience with Cashflow modeling Software such as Voyant
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national firm based in Sheffield on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.