Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and be a vital part of their continued success?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Sherborne / Yeovil to join a forward-thinking financial planning company.
Over the last 15 years, this firm has been able to celebrate their success and continue their growth due to the excellent quality of service they provide. They work primarily with HNW clients that require assistance with life and money decisions. They have a unique financial planning process that delivers excellent results.
What’s in it for you:
A work-family feeling, a team that is passionate, fun and driven to your growth. They want to make a positive difference in the life of each client and employee.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and a benefits package. Excellent opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
Skills and experience required:
- Understanding the client’s financial situation and making proposals for their planners
- Undertake technical research and financial analysis to allow planners to identify suitable solutions for the client
- Preparing and creating agendas for clients meetings
- Attending client meetings and writing minutes
- Using cash flow modelling to prepare a lifestyle financial plan
- Answering technical questions, be the go-between clients and Planners
- Preparing suitability letters
They’re looking for a likeminded paraplanner that has experience in a similar environment. You will ideally hold or be working towards a professional qualification such as the DipFA.
About Recruit UK:
- Excellent report writing skills
- Numerate and can analyse statistics
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Problem-solving skills
- Undertake technical analytical work inc cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Communication skills
- Friendly and works well as a part of a team
- Works well under pressure and ensures deadlines are met
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a forward-thinking financial planning company based in Sherborne / Yeovil on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.