Up to £38,000 (Negotiable)
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for Paraplanner to join a well-established and prestigious financial planning company, in Solihull.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-regarded financial planning company. They specialize in providing advice to a niche area of professionals and have solid relationships with all of their clients, providing their clients with long-term support and advice. They pride themselves on their expertise in their field and the quality and service they can offer their clients.
They are now seeking a new paraplanner to join the existing team due to growth. You will be working alongside two other paraplanners, providing support to a number of advisers, with a mix of both complex and basic advice. This could involve investment analysis, ISAs, complex investments, pensions, inheritance tax planning, and more.
They utilize FE Analytics, Intelligent Office, Novia, Embark, Octopus, VCTs, Royal London, and more. You’ll initially be working in a pool of paraplanner’s however the focus, in the long run, is to work 1:1 more closely with one of the advisers.
What’s on offer?
Skills and experience required:
- 23 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Salaries up to £38,000 (salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
- Generous company pension
- On-site parking
- Career professional development
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma is desirable (however if you have experience and are studying toward this, this isn’t an issue)
- Desire to study industry-relevant qualifications
- Previous paraplanner experience in an IFA/Wealth Management firm
- Ability to prioritize your own workload
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a well-established financial planning firm on a Paraplanner role near Solihull.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.