27,500 - 32,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Report writing
- Client Service/ Review – first contact for clients with any technical queries
- Prepare recommendations; complete / send documents, application forms, suitability reports
- Team working; work alongside Paraplanners / Client Administrators and Advisers
- Compliance; Maintain client records and update to keep an effective audit trail, ensure company procedures adhered to do so and ensure compliant to FSA regulation
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Produce and issue client fee invoices
- Assist your colleagues during absence and holidays
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- 5 hours a week – flexible start time available
- Fun, Friendly and Dynamic office culture
- Assistance with exam book and entry fees
- Free Parking
- Discretionary bonus
- Diploma in Financial Services (or near completion)
- Ideally 2 years’ experience Paraplanning
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and challenges
- Team Player who goes the extra mile
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.