Up to £45,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner in St Albans to join a Chartered financial planning firm.
The company provide independent, holistic advice and are passionate about their long-standing client relationships and delivery of high calibre service. Due to company growth, they are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to provide 1:1 support to a Chartered Adviser.
It is essential that you can hit the ground running with minimal supervision; someone who holds themselves to high professional standards and can work comfortably in a fast-paced office. In return, the company offers a supportive team environment, funding for professional exams and a competitive package.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Work for a reputable Chartered financial planning firm
- Strong team ethos with a caring and collaborative culture
- Support with continuing professional development
- Competitive package with salary up to £45,000
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified, or close to attaining this
- Chartered status, or working towards this (Desirable)
- Experience providing Paraplanning in a fast-paced IFA environment
- Strong understanding of the financial advice process, products and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication
- Experience of direct interaction with clients
- The ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing situations
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered financial planning firm based in St Albans on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.