Up to 35,000
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Basic salary up to £35,000 +
- Death in Service Benefit
- PHI + Health Care Scheme
- Employer Pension Contributions
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Exam support
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Ideally CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proficient IT skills. This should include knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a Paraplanning role.
- Experience of defined benefit pension transfers and the use of cash flow forecasts would be highly valued.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.