Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Swansea to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is rapidly growing and is looking for a Paraplanner to joining their team to support their Financial Adviser in providing tailor-made advice to their clients. As a paraplanner, you will be working alongside two IFA’s who have 27 years of experience in the industry. You will be provided with training and support to further develop your paraplanner capabilities.
Should you wish to further develop your career, there will be an opportunity to process from Paraplanner to trainee Financial Adviser, should you wish to do so. They will also provide you with additional support with qualifications and exams.
Your role as a Paraplanner will include, but not be limited to:
What’s in it for you:
- Providing technical support to Financial Advisers
- Designing and delivering Financial solutions with the IFA’s support
- Conducting portfolio analysis
- Handling technical client queries
- Maintaining back-office accurate records
- Creating and processing strong suitability reports
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive, negotiable salary
- Support from highly experienced advisers
- Training and development provided
- Progression potential
About Recruit UK:
- 3+ years in an IFA environment
- Experience writing suitability reports and product research
- Technical knowledge and expertise of Financial Service products
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office (desirable)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Swansea on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.