Up to 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Report writing
- Client Service/ Review – first contact for clients with any technical queries
- Prepare recommendations; complete / send documents, application forms, suitability reports
- Team working; work alongside Paraplanners / Client Administrators / Financial Advisers/Planners
- Compliance; Maintain client records and update to keep an effective audit trail, ensure company procedures adhered to do so and ensure compliant to FSA regulations
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Produce and issue client fee invoices
- Assist colleagues during absence and holidays
- A supportive company that will encourage your development
- Salary range up to £30,000 (negotiable)
- Experience as a technical paraplanner
- DipFA qualified or near qualified
- Direct IFA experience (ideally 3 yrs+) desirable
- Experience liaising with clients and advisers
- No face to face experience needed
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.