up to 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparing Suitability Letters
- Check and ensure all compliance paperwork is present
- Confirm clients risk profiles
- Discuss all clients objectives with the IFA
- Identify areas for planning and undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet clients needs and expectations
- Review clients existing plans to confirm whether they remain suitable
- Complete application/proposal forms and assemble supporting documents
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order and in line with company and FCA regulations
- Review clients investments, asset allocations and risk profile
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Full-time hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Benefits include: Pension scheme, 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays as well as office closure over Christmas 3 days, as well as an additional day for milestone service years 5, 10, 15
- Free parking
- Excellent report writing skills
- You must be forward-thinking and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills are written and verbally
- Level 4 Diploma or already studying towards completion
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning position
- The whole of market product knowledge
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.