This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Be responsible for the supervision of the administrative staff in the preparation of relevant material for submission to the client with letters of advice
- Follow company procedures for recording chargeable and nonchargeable time worked
- Ensuring that clients are billed, in a timely manner, for all chargeable work
- When advisers are absent, to monitor cover for essential duties being given by other advisers
- Level 4 qualified.
- Previous experience of working as a paraplanner.
- Ability to multitask and set own priorities.
- Commitment to personal development
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.