£30,000 – £37,000
My client, a leading financial advice company is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth. As such they are now looking to hire professional paraplanners to support this need. By providing holistic & professional advice they ensure they are and will remain one of the best-respected financial advice practices in the country.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Wolverhampton to join a Financial Planning firm.
They are a company with a refreshingly different approach to working with their clients. They can manage even the most complex financial situations and offer pragmatic and practical solutions. They are completely independent and always have the bigger picture in mind for you to ensure their clients hit there long-term financial goals.
The role will involve reviewing fact finds, file notes and risk profile questionnaires to gain an understanding of client requirements. Alongside compiling suitability reports, detailing the recommended advice, operating in an efficient and timely manner and researching pensions, funds and portfolios. The role will involve a variety of other duties and will play an integral part in the efficiency and smooth running of the advice process.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £37,000 (higher salaries negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with an additional holiday at Christmas (holiday entitlement increases with time served) and an option to buy or sell holiday leave year on year
- Offices based in Wolverhampton
- Private medical cover
- Critical illness cover
- Permanent health cover
- Ongoing career professional development and support with exams
- Pension contribution
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience utilising IO (intelligent office) is desired but not a necessity
- Ideally, those who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma or those working toward this
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Wolverhampton on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.