Up to £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in Swindon to join a reputable Accountancy firm.
My client is seeking an experienced candidate for a team leader or payroll processing role. They’re looking for someone with a knowledge of end-to-end processing, and ideally involvement in providing outsourced payroll services. You must have a payroll bureau experience to be successful in your application.
You will have access to a competitive salary up to £30,000 plus benefits! This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization, they’re driven to provide the best training and development to their employees, as a result, should you wish to obtain qualifications they will support you with this.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £30,000 for a team leader, up to £27,000 for a payroll processor
- Lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Flexitime and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Training programs over and above professional qualifications
- Exam support, they will cover the cost
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Overnight and travel allowances
About Recruit UK:
- At least two years’ experience in PAYE and other payroll processes inc RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Understanding of end to end processing
- Payroll bureau and client lifecycle experience is essential to be considered
- You must be accurate and methodical
- Knowledge of STAR is desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Accountancy firm based in Swindon on a Payroll Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.