Horsham, West Sussex
£22,000 – £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Pension Administrator in Horsham, West Sussex to join a Pensions Advisory practice.
You will be joining a successful team and reporting to a Senior Pension Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all technical queries revolving around pensions, administration and platform support information for a range of highly valued clients in the form of Financial Planners across the UK.
You will work as an SME in Self Invested Personal Pension and Personal Pension Schemes using multiple applications. Reviewing process exceptions to identify root cause and resolution steps, giving consideration to further impact and client outcomes, as you build on your technical knowledge while working towards industry qualifications with full funding.
Long term you will benefit from various progression opportunities as the business grows, with frequent pay reviews to reflect your experience level and technical capability. Please contact Daniel Milliner on 0117 9450450 to find out more.
What’s in it for you:
In return, you will receive the pleasure of working within a motivating and professional environment that houses a great team and encouraging share culture. The salary is based on experience and will be up to £26,000 plus an extensive list of employee benefits including:
Skills and experience required:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays (1 day with each completed year of service)
- Onsite parking (Horsham)
- Up to 5% matched employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service which is up to 4 x basic salary
- Critical Illness Cover up to 2 x base salary
- Life Assurance
- Employees Shares Scheme: Eligibility after 1 year’s continuous service, the number of shares available each year is decided by the Board of Directors. There is no fee for the shares as they are a gift from the Company.
They are seeking an individual who has predominantly been working closely with Pensions who would require little attention to get on their feet. As a fast pace environment, this would suit a confident individual with the passion to go above and beyond their role and readily offers support for members of their team.
Pensions administration experience is needed, technical pensions knowledge and CII FA2 pensions Administration is advantageous. You will need demonstrable administrative skills, including effective time management, prioritisation and communication.
Recruiters contact info:
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management practice based in Horsham, West Sussex on a Senior Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.