£22,000 – £27,500
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Pensions Administrator in Brighton to join an established pensions company.
As a Pension Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all technical queries, administration and platform support information for a range of highly valued clients in the form of Financial Planners across the UK.
You will work as part of a highly experienced team and will be provided with structured training and on-going support from dedicated Managers as you build on your technical knowledge while working towards industry qualifications with full funding.
Long term you will benefit from various progression opportunities as the business grows, with frequent pay reviews to reflect your experience level and technical capability.
What’s in it for you:
Aside from being one of the first new members of staff, being able to mould a company and have a real impact on the future of this venture they offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Skills and experience required:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
What they require:
- Experience of working in pensions administration
Recruiters contact info:
- Technical pensions knowledge and a good understanding of pensions regulations (Advantageous)
- CII FA2 Pensions Administration or equivalent (Advantageous)
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, here at Recruit UK we currently representing a Pensions Administrator role in Brighton to join an established pensions company.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.