up to £33,000
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Pensions Technician role in Cirencester to join a Wealth Management firm.
Do you desire to work for a rapidly growing organisation, a firm that is highly regarded within the industry, and a company that puts no limit on support to further your career?
Your main responsibilities of this role will be to provide a high quality technical and advice query resolution service, adhering to agreed standards, to financial advisers and support specialists predominantly via Live Chat. Through consultative questioning, you will help to identify more complex technical needs and if appropriate refer to a more experienced technician. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new initiative which could lead to remote working possibilities.
This company recognises that it’s the employees which are key to their success, this is a people business and their people are the most important asset. They will support you with training and development programs, alongside a market-leading range of benefits. As a result of this, they have high rates of retention.
If you enjoy working with others and want to offer an exemplary service to clients and colleagues, this would be a very desirable trait. The ability to build relationships is key. There is a big emphasis on working as a team and playing to your strengths, but also recognition with individuality and entrepreneurial spirit; you will be rewarded for your achievements.
You will need to be enthusiastic in nature, there is a responsibility to motivate one another and to maintain an environment where everyone enjoys contributing. They believe that having fun and achieving goals, whether corporate or personal, go hand in hand. The same is true of friendliness and efficiency. In a nutshell, they value quality, service, and relationships above everything else. If you excel in these areas, you will thrive in this environment.
Key Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
What’s in it for you:
- Provide a query resolution service to ensure protection for clients from any mis-spelling and our advisers and wider business from any financial, regulatory or reputational damage.
- Undertake root cause analysis through consultative questioning to provide an effective solution.
- Drive continuous improvement of the query resolution service through liaison with various departments to enable systems and tools to support the Partnership in resolving their queries in the most efficient way.
- Takes personal responsibility in achieving the quality assurance targets set within the requirements of the QA framework in place.
- Personally display and evidence adherence to the firm’s competency framework and the colleague and customer service charters.
- Maintain professional qualification standards through effective CPD evidencing and recording.
- Willing contribution to small scale projects within the division.
Skills and experience required:
- Discretionary bonus
- Non-Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Attractive Holiday Allowance
About Recruit UK:
- Financial services experience including a broad knowledge of financial services products.
- A good understanding of the FCA rules and framework.
- A relevant recognised industry qualification such as the full Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS) is desired. The minimum expectation is that you have at least started working towards this.
- Ability to deal with multiple (up to 6) queries and non-standard tasks at any one time.
- Utilise judgment and experience to suggest solutions to queries.
- Experience of working across a variety of media including Live Chat and email.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Cirencester on a Pensions Technician role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.