£21,000 – £23,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a Financial Planning firm in Cheltenham.
My client is an award winning and globally recognised financial institution, a firm with a client-centric approach and one which encourages entrepreneurial freedom and culture. They look for go-to people characterised by an innovative spirit and who can offer exemplary standards of service.
Due to other promotions within the team, my client and I are actively seeking a candidate who possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills and is a natural self-motivator. They will have a professional client facing manner, plus an ability to demonstrate strong time management and organisational skills. We are looking for a pro-active team player who is enthusiastic, supportive and intuitive.
My client would be particularly interested in applicants who is progressing towards the Diploma in Financial Planning, or a willingness to undertake study would also be desirable.
Skills and experience required:
Recruiters contact info:
- Financial Planning experience is essential
- Previous PA experience would be a benefit
- Good knowledge of Outlook for task and diary management together with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of First, Fiscal and Pulse would be advantageous
Email: [email protected]
01179 170 414
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Cheltenham on a Personal Assistant role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.