Up to £28,000
We know that administration and support staff lay in the core functioning of any thriving firm, but do you feel appreciated for the hard work you put in every day? Do you crave more stimulation and variation in your role?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a PICOP Administrator in London to join an Award-winning and leading Wealth Management firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator who has a background in Financial Advice, coupled with some experience in a law environment, to join a thriving team of innovative and supportive members. You will be working directly with Financial Advisers and Paraplanners to assist with tasks, as well as giving you exposure and opportunity to learn and grow.
They want to support the dedication you show to your work and are doing so by offering ample benefits and support. A few of these great benefits include strong pension contribution, great holiday allowance, bonus opportunity, attractive incentive rewards, fully funded exam support, clear cut progression, and more!
I could go on about this role, so if you are looking for an opportunity that offers stimulation, variation, clear cut progression with continued support, then please get in contact to learn more!
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Strong pension contribution
- Great holiday allowance
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Bonus opportunity
- Attractive incentive scheme
- Fully funded exam support
- Clear cut progression
About Recruit UK:
- Qualified to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Experience as a Financial Services Administration
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Background or knowledge in Law
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Award-Winning and leading Wealth Management firm based in London on a Personal Injury and Court Protection Administration (PICOP) role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.