£20,000 – £22,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Platform administrator in Swansea to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client has seen rapid growth over the last 12 months, and as a result, they have decided to move their client’s assets onto another platform. Therefore, they are looking for a platform administrator to conduct this task. This platform administrator project is likely to last around two years, and a permanent position as an administrator will then be provided.
This platform administrator role could be a fantastic opportunity for a recent Finance graduate who is eager to further develop their career or a Finance administrator who has a working understanding of Financial platform and had experience with data entry.
You will be provided with training and support to get a good grasp of the platforms you will be using. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a finance company and can see exceptional growth in your career.
What’s in it for you, as a Platform administrator:
Skills and experience required of the Platform Administrator:
- Training and development
- Graduate opportunity
- Career progression
- Well renowned Finance firm
- Close proximity to public transport
About Recruit UK:
- Data entry/analysis background
- Finance/Business/Economics degree
- Computer literate
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Swansea on a Platform administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.