Private Client Administrator
City of London
Up to £30,000
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s most high profile and prestigious providers of independent financial advice? If you have experience providing administrative support within the financial services sector and feel you have what it takes to join one of the leading IFA’s in the country, then this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Administrator in the City of London to join a leading national IFA.
The firm has offices nationwide, with over 200 Advisers servicing corporate and private clients. They are looking for an experienced, proactive and organised Administrator to join their Private Client back office team. You must have first-class communication skills and be able to effectively manage client expectations. With industry-leading support, structure and professional development opportunity, this is the perfect company to progress your career with and to realise your full potential.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Work for a leading national IFA
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Well defined systems and processes in place
- Support with professional qualifications
- Generous benefits and discretionary annual bonus
- Salary: Up to £30,000
- Educated to A-Levels at a minimum
- At least 1 year’s experiences in a financial services administration role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload effectively
- A proactive approach and excellent attention to detail
- Team player who is adaptable and flexible
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- CII qualifications – CF1 or R01 (Desirable)
- Experience in a busy sales environment (Desirable)
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now or get in touch with Krystianne at Recruit UK for more information.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading national IFA based in the City of London on a Private Client Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.