Private Client Administrator
19,000 - 23,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Flexible benefits, employees can spend up to 20% of basic salary on a range of flexible benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gourmet Society, Critical Illness Cover, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance.
- Following the completion of 3 months service, employees will be automatically enrolled in the company’s contractual pension scheme on a 3% employee and 3% employer contribution basis.
- Qualified to A-Level standard or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with an administration role
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.