Private Client Financial Adviser
Up to 50,000
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Responsible for providing effective specialist technical advice and skills to support the clients.
- Accountable for bespoke one-to-one support. This is a significant part of the role and will involve offering specialist tax and technical advice.
- Key decision maker on how and where funds are invested; the investment structures to be used; and the most appropriate tax wrappers to mitigate income, capital gains and inheritance tax.
- The offering advice guidance and technical skills within the Wealth Management/Private Client arena. This may include holding bespoke one-to-one case review sessions to influence the outcome and secure new clients.
- As part of a wider Private Client Division, to contribute to the development of the Private Client Proposition – a dedicated team supporting HNW clients.
- Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working opportunity
- The role requires expert knowledge around tax and trust planning markets and the appropriate advice solutions. It will also involve supporting Private Client Wealth Management Consultant colleagues with more complex cases as and when required.
- At least five years’ relevant experience within financial services. Self-motivation is key for effective diary and case management – while the role is primarily Cirencester based it will involve occasional travelling to present the advice to the client. This may include staying overnight in a hotel.
- Qualifications: Chartered or very close to obtaining chartered status.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.