Qualified Paraplanner / Trainee Adviser – Weybridge
up to 45K (DOE)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Paying up to 45K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Ability to understand and articulate the Partners requirements, flagging any concerns where appropriate
- Obtaining information on clients’ existing financial arrangements and conducting gap analysis.
- Producing strategy reports providing high level options addressing identified gaps in planning.
- Researching the market in line with guidelines from the Partners and preparing personalised high quality reports that are clear to the client, are written in plain English and include all relevant compliance requirements.
- Ability to assist with training and coaching of junior colleagues e.g. IFA administrators.
- Be minimum level 4 qualified
- Have experience of working as a Paraplanner within an IFA environment with a good knowledge of all retail investment products.
- Track record supporting Partners with high quality research on range of financial planning products solutions in line with compliance framework
- Experience writing detailed strategy and recommendation reports
- Be prepared to work towards level 6 (or be in the process of working towards)