This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with client enquires and directing them to the correct Adviser
- Supporting the administration team
- First point of contact with visitors
- Preparing the board room for meetings
- Taking messages and communicating to a different department
- Excellent working environment
- Work alongside Financial Advisers
- Great pensions scheme
- 20 holiday days + bank holidays (additional day per year)
- Experience as a receptionist-Essential
- Confidence on the phone and dealing with enquires – Essential
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning company – Essential
- Knowledge of back office systems – Desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.