£60,000 – £65,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Sales Director in Cardiff to join a Finance firm.
Our client is a Commercial Finance firm that works closely with the business to tailor finance solutions for them. They work with a large amount of UK lenders to ensure they are able to offer the best deal for their clients and pride themselves on giving exceptional service.
Due to growth within the firm, they are now looking for a Sales Director who will work with the Operations Director and report directly to the Managing Director. Your role will be to oversee the sales team and lead the team to excel, improve conversion rate and ensure best practice is used throughout.
The perfect candidate will have experience working within the Finance industry, in a managerial position. You will have worked closely with other Finance professionals, ensuring that they meet their KPI’s and exceed client expectations. In exchange, our client will provide you with a highly competitive salary, a commission structure, and autonomy to manage how you see fit.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Managerial responsibilities
- Highly competitive salary
- Quarterly team and social events
- 24 days holiday
- On-site parking
About Recruit UK:
- Experience as a Relationship/Sales Director – Essential
- Knowledge of the Finance industry – Essential
- Practice monitoring and mentoring on KPI’s
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Finance firm based in Cardiff on a Sales Director role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.