35,000 - 97,000 OTE
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share.
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after the successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care provided on the successful pass of probation.
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience.
- Be target-driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be able to work effectively managing a team.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
- Be a car owner with a full driving license.
- Be insured for business use.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area.
- Maximize revenues and grow the property register.
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients.
- encourage repeat business and recommendations.
- Maximize branch profit and achieve all financial targets.
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews, and meetings.
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning, and delivery.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we will tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.