Self Employed Adviser
Full Time|Remote Working|Self-employed
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- This client is a DA IFA network and is completely independent.
- The opportunity for you is to join as an RI or AR business, this enables you to choose your own branding or theirs.
- You’ll benefit from their efficient technology, process, and support.
- There is no pressure to re-invest your client’s assets.
- They have a fantastic back office system that links to circa 300 platforms and providers!
- You will receive a generous split which works out to be less than 80/20 and includes all PI/Compliance/Back office and annual review packs!
- The annual review packs are first-rate meaning advisers spend no time on administration in preparing documents for reviews or writing letters afterward.
- Fantastic support to develop yourself
- A split that works out as less than 80/20 including monthly fees!
- Brilliant back office system and head office administration support
- Anonymity to run things as you wish, no pressure to re-invest your client’s assets, and to utilize certain platforms as they’re independent!
- Experienced Adviser
- Strong introducer links or clients
- Tenacious and forward-thinking
- CAS status
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.