Recruit UK are currently working with a reputable and well-established financial planning firm on a self-employed adviser role, in Peterborough.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-employed adviser, or a financial planner looking to become a self-employed adviser, that is looking for great overall support with branding, clients, professional introducer connections and a great company to work in.
The company offer whole of market independent holistic advice, offer great service to their clients and retain their clients as long-term clients. They provide excellent ongoing servicing, can support you with clients from retiring advisers and have excellent staff retention, considering their advisers only leave if they are looking to retire.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Generous splits in your favour, 70/30 on all new clients developed and any clients you bring with you
- 40/60 splits on any clients that have been allocated to you by the firm, for you to serve on an ongoing basis
- This company have an excellent reach of local professional introducer relationships, so this is also something they can offer to help you build your client bank and network further
- Flexible home and office working
- Successful company, that’s been established for over 16 years’ for you to join
About Recruit UK:
- Financial Planning/advice experience, ideally in an IFA
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (CII, LIBF, etc.)
- Rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Peterborough on a Self-employed adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.