Recruit UK are currently working with a reputable and well-established financial planning firm on a self-employed adviser role, in the West Midlands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-employed adviser, or a financial planner looking to become a self-employed adviser, that is looking for great overall support with branding, leads, back-office support, local professional introducers in the West Midlands and slick back-office systems.
The company offer whole of market independent holistic advice, offer great service to their clients and retain their clients on a long-term basis. You will have the autonomy to manage your own diary and clients, work either from home or in the brand new offices and begin to build a successful business for yourself as a self-employed adviser.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Generous splits in your favor, increasing with higher business written (60/40, 65/35 and 80/20)
- You are not required to pay any FCA fees
- Excellent lead generation
- Back office support
- Ringfencing on all of your clients, both those you initially bring with you (if you do) and those you develop within the role
- This company have an excellent reach of local professional introducer relationships, so this is also something they can offer to help you build your client bank and network further
- Flexible home and office working
About Recruit UK:
- Financial Planning/advice experience, ideally in an IFA
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (CII, LIBF, etc.)
- Rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in the West Midlands on a Self-employed adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.