Self Employed IFA
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Self Employed Financial Adviser in The West Midlands to join a leading Financial Advice firm.
My client is a well-established wealth management company with over 200 advisers nationwide providing independent financial advice. They pride themselves on the fact that their advisers can use Ã¢any product – any providerÃ¢. Putting the clients’ interest at the heart of everything they do is paramount. Due to the scale of their operation, they have negotiated market-leading platform terms with the likes of Aviva, Axa, and Zurich, allowing clients to benefit from lower charges.
In terms of exit strategies they are able to facilitate transfers between their advisers using market leading back-office systems and in addition to this will broker a deal and will even provide finance options to ensure a fair deal is facilitated in-house.
They offer a high quality, bespoke financial planning service on an independent basis. They currently have a number of opportunities for ambitious, professional financial planning professionals who are keen to work with a forward-looking financial planning organisation. The ideal Financial Adviser will be a fully qualified and experienced IFA who has a desire to build up a client portfolio with the support of market-leading systems and technology.
Splits are very competitive and are up there with the best currently offered in the UK. IFA’s are primarily home-based, however, there is a spread of offices around the UK.
There are no monthly fee, PI, compliance or system costs and there will be a dedicated training supervisor to provide one to one training and file checking with no pressure on targets just pure support.
The business is well placed to accommodate both AR’s and RI’s. Along with slick back-office systems and robust compliance, support to ensure the efficient running of an advisers day to day workload the business can also support you in growing a business with initiative solutions around recruitment and an excellent academy to support in training all the way through to chartered.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A simplified Advice process through bespoke technology
- The freedom to maintain your own branding should you choose
- Opportunity to work in the well-established and well-branded firm
- Full back office support from admin to compliance
- An in-house academy to support CII studies and qualifications
- Funding and support should you wish to grow your team/business
- Financial support to ensure a smooth transition
- Complete support innovating business / attracting clients
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- An existing client base or business plan to attract a following
- Rapport building skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading wealth management firm based in Birmingham on a financial planner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.