Self Employed Mortgage Adviser
Mortgage and Finance
OTE £35,000 – £50,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Self-Employed Mortgage Adviser in the Midlands to join a specialist and award-winning mortgage broker firm.
Our client has a nationwide presence in the industry and is looking for more experienced self-employed mortgage advisers to join their team. The role will involve working from home, servicing clients over the telephone, and developing new clients alongside this. Your earning potential is uncapped and they can provide you with substantial leads for you to develop and build your client list.
If you are an experienced self-employed mortgage adviser, looking for a full-time home-based role then contact us today or click apply.
What‘s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- OTE of up to £50,000 in your first year (on average) and higher than this year on year after – it all depends on your output
- Uncapped earnings
- Home-based role
- Award-winning mortgage brokerage with a national presence
- Substantial lead support and access
About Recruit UK:
- Motivated with strong relationship development skills
- Ability to work independently and build a network over the telephone
- Experience as a mortgage adviser
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Brokerage and Finance firm based in the Midlands on a Self Employed Mortgage Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we‘ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.